Mind Mapping software for
mindmap for kids, wins high marks
New and available now, mind mapping software For Kids Only.
MindMapper Jr, is an effective and
proven visual mind mapping software for kids, for organizing
thoughts and ideas visually, decision making, making
presentations, planning, brainstorming, outlining ideas, note
taking, and more. MindMapper Jr is one of the easiest and creative
mind mapping software for kids to learn and use.
This new mind mapping software for
kids package titled MindMapper
Jr is long awaited. If you
thought our other MindMapper titles were easy to learn and use,
then you haven't seen anything like this!
- Mindmap for Kids Key features besides the low price of only $19.95
Mind mapping software for
kids has no books to read,
Wizards walk you through from start to finish.
mind mapping software for kids tools
are animated, visuallytaking you to the next step and beyond.
Several hundred cool picturesare included
with the mind mapping software for kids, allowing unlimited customizing.
With mind mapping software for kids, 90% of the fun can be done with a mouse and the other 10% with 2 fingers.
Dozens of templatesare included
with Mindmap for Kids to help you have fun.
Studying is easy with MindMapper Jr,
mind mapping software for kids. With Mindmap for Kids helps kids prepare for a test better and faster.
Need to outline a book report?No problem MindMapper Jr can help.
Mindmap for Kids can help you memorize multiplication tables and have fun at the
a party with Mindmap for Kids.
Mindmap for Kids can help you get your home work done and on time.
We could go on and on here or, you could find out for yourself just how fun and great MindMapper Jr
- Mind mapping software for kids. Go ahead, the Mindmap for kids download is free and fully functional for 30 days.
The mind mapping
software for kids download requires WinZip or compatible
program for decompressing files.
Want a mind mapping software for kids, MindMapper Jr, screen shot? Ok, click here now